MoTip 2-Coat Clear Lacquer is weather-resistant, high gloss finish for small scratches.
Absolutely necessary to seal all metallic and pearl lacquers to protect them from weathering and environmental impact.
Even suitable as top coat for MoTip Tuning Alu Wheel Paint (e. g. argento art.no. 06020).
- High-grade acrylic quality
- Durable gloss
- Excellent adhesion
- Very hard surface, good elasticity
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors applications
- Resistant to dirt due to very smooth surface
- Weather-resistant, light-proof, UV-proof (non-yellowing
- Scratch-, shock- and impact-resistant
- Limited resistance against petrol
- Basis of the binder: acrylic resin
- Colour: colourless
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
glossy: 90 gloss units
Depending on consistence and color of the ground:
12 ml for small spots
Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
- 12 ml:
Dust-dry: after approx. 15 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 60 minutes
Dust-dry: after approx. 5-10 minutes
Tack-free: after approx. 10-20 minutes
Coatable: after approx. 2 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 110°C
- Storage stability:
touch-up pencil: 5 years, aerosol can: 10 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
touch-up pencils 12 ml,